HKBU Fully Funded International Postgraduate Scholarship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the HKBU Fully Funded International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) Scheme for International Students Hong Kong. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
HKBU Fully Funded International Postgraduate Scholarship Details and FAQs
The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme at the HKBU School of Business is a global initiative designed to nurture business leaders, bringing together highly talented and intellectually-motivated students from around the world to one of our selected taught postgraduate programmes. Although these young achievers come from diverse backgrounds, they have all demonstrated leadership potential and have a common interest in making a difference in the world.
The new International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme is now available at the HKBU School of Business. Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
When is the application deadline?
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will the awardees be studying?
Fields of Study
Master of Accountancy, MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance, MSc in Applied Economics, MSc in Business Management, MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance.
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- A bachelors’ degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
IPS Scholarship How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship? You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalisation projects and activities during the study period
English Language Requirements: Students must provide Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL.
What are the benefits of the award?
Full tuition fee waiver + allowance (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800).
How to Apply for the HKBU Fully Funded International Postgraduate Scholarship
- Starting from Nov 2018, submit your application online to one of the 5 masters programmes listed above. Competition increases as the year progress, so we recommend starting your application early.
- No individual application for the IPS is required